SEO Marketing Associate
- Contact link partners via email, form or phone
- Develop link acquisition strategies
- Manage content distribution to link partners
- Coordinate with management to develop new link building tools, methods and software
- Directly interface with other webmasters via email contact and concisely explain the benefits of a link to their audience
- Actively contribute to web team’s creativity, efficiency, and accomplishment of goals and strategies
- Associate Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, English or related field; but not required
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to type 45 WPM or higher
- Able to work both independently and with others
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize projects with time constraints
- Strong interpersonal and engagement skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to support our philosophy, and demonstrate sensitivity to cultural diversity and workplace harmony
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
A Happy Environment
We value talent and hard work at Recovery Worldwide almost as much as we value the people that provide them. We strive to foster an environment that encourages people to lead fulfilling lives, in and out of the office. We know our Ping-Pong table, fully stocked kitchen, quirky decor, and awesome downtown views don’t hurt — but what really matters to us is that the people who work here feel comfortable and appreciated.
We Hire The Best
As is the nature of most creative companies, we provide flexible scheduling and a casual work environment. Sometimes that means half days and sometimes that means late nights at the office. What matters most is the heart of our employees and their dedication to our mutual success. We only bring on teammates whose work ethic warrants self-management instead of micro-management. We’re picky about the people we hire, because our team’s unity is critically important. We hire people, not skills.
Our Amazing Location
We’re on the 14th floor in the north tower of the Plaza building. We have a movie theatre in our building, multiple restaurants and views that take your breath away. We think it’s important to be a part of the local culture, and we thrive on the energy of this creative, tech-friendly city. Being right downtown means easy access to team lunch outings, swan races around Lake Eola, quick strolls to the Dr. Phillips Center and research trips to the library.